Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Red indian

Viernes, verano ingles, 20:37 hrs, Restaurante mexicano, la conversacion ha puesto la situacion al borde, es ahora o nunca, tiro la ultima estocada...

A: so... did u invite me out because you want to fuck me? just say it!
Pantaleon: do you want me to fuck you?

A laughs...

A: no... you answer me... do u want to fuck me?
P: rough as you said you liked?

A vuelve a sonreir, su cara esta rojisima, parece un tomate, le doy un sorbo a mi margarita clasica, la sal y el limon hacen que me ardan los labios...

A: i love it rough... are you going to be rough?
P: it's very probably that you won't be able to walk for a couple of days...

A le da varios sorbos a su tequila...

A: well... it's my place then... let's go...

P: I just need to buy some... you know...
A: what? condoms?
P: yep
A: it's you lucky day... I'm having my period... you don't need them...
P: are you... having your period?
A: yes... I just told you... you can do a red indian...
P: a what?
A: a red indian... you know... what you are going to do...but with my period...
P: red indian? hehe never heard that expression before...
A: well... it's called red indian
P: you know what...I think we will have to put it off for another time...
A: why... what's wrong?
P: nothing is wrong... let's just say that... I don't enjoy it very much...you know...
A: what
P: I don't like to fuck a girl who is having her period... I've been there... tried it... didn't enjoy it...
A: oh!
P: it feels cold... and believe me blood is not a very good lubricant...
A: not... it's hot...
P: yep but after a while is goes cold...
A: oh!
P: and you are not expecting oral right?
A: not of course not...
P: I was joking...

A le da sorbitos a lo que queda de su tequila, yo iguanas. A esta roja de la cara, color ketchup...

P: another margarita clasica?
A: I think I need a double margarita... I feel so embarrased...
P: don't...I guess... we'll leave it for...when did you start your...
A: just today... it's quite heavy...
P: oh well in that case...can we have two more margaritas??? make one of them double...well make them both double please...wanna go to the cinema after this?
A: sure!

- Posteado usando BlóPres de mi aifon

No comments: