Monday, July 16, 2012

Bad boy

Black & Blue, cerca de Hyde Park. Venia del water (pronunciese con v) que estaba en la parte de abajo del local. La camarera estaba ya en nuestra mesa con la maquinita para poder pagar con tarjeta.
--- Ready girls and boys? ---M me mira y sonrie y le pregunta a la camarera. --- what do you think of his t-shirt? --- La camarera era de la Republica Checa y me habia dicho su nombre porque se lo pregunte antes, pero lo habia olvidado. La camarera ve mi camisa. Pongo cara de que pedo. --- what's wrong with my t-shirt? - nothing is wrong... we have a theory... but...we want to know what she thinks about your t-shirt! --- dice O. M, S y el otro wey que tambien me dijo su nombre pero que no recordaba se cagaban de la risa. Veo a la camarera de la Republica Checa --- so... do you like my t-shirt? --- La camarera de la Republica Checa sonreia --- mmm I am not sure... - what you mean you are not sure... you like it or you don't like it? - don't take me wrong... but it is not my type - oh... well... thanks for being honest - why is not your type? --- pregunta O --- well... don't take this in the wrong way... - no, don't worry... you can speak up, you are in a free country - ok... well... you look like a bad boy wearing that t-shirt - what? --- M, S, O y el otro wei que me habia dicho su nombre pero que no recordaba se cagaban de la risa --- we were right then... women never get it wrong --- dice M --- what are you talking about? ... what you mean I look like a bad boy? --- Le pregunto a la camarera de la Republica Checa --- well, you look like a bad boy in that t-shirt... are you a bad boy? - well... do you want me to be a bad boy? ---Risas. Pagamos la cuenta. Le pregunto a M.  --- so... what is this all about my t-shirt? - oh well ... we concluded the same as that girl and... - and? - well... we think that you are a good boy that wants to be a bad boy --- or that wants to believe that he is a bad boy --- Dice O.



No comments: