Friday, October 10, 2008

Madre e hija

Morning all,
Can any of you assist my daughter who is taking an uni exam on Monday and has had her scientific calculator "borrowed", see email below
Very many thanks
W

Hey Ma,
I don't suppose that this will help with the search your end will it?
Ta
B.x

Hi Everyone,
This is a very odd question, but does anyone have a simple scientific calculator that I would be able to borrow until Tuesday (a non-programmable one)? I have an uni exam on Minday and a pal has kindly run off with mine and I forgot to ask for it back and they have now gone away for the weekend.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!:-)
Thanks
B

OBSERVACIONES
B tiene el mismo apellido de W
W es la madre de B
Quiere una non-programmable... limosnera y con garrote
Debería de mandar una foto...  la hija claro... seguro así tendría un mayor número de respuestas y quizás en menos tiempo. Simplemente una estrategia de mercado

 




No comments: